Moosrvigoreac Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Mai-HiME Telugu Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A group a school girls discover that they have been given the ability to materialize weapons and control robotic beasts called Children to stop an evil organization from their plans of domination. Meanwhile, a darker plot thickens.
I bet for some people, when they look just at the cover of Mai-HiME, they will probably think it's going to be a horrible bright and cliché type of anime. Well you're wrong. This anime is more dark and twisted than you think. <br/><br/>Mai-HiME is actually full of twists and turns that could lead you in surprise! The show is also full of a lot of other stuff, suchmystery, action, adventure, comedy, romance, drama, sci-fi and tragedy. Each character is unique and totally different with their own different little background story.<br/><br/>During the first episode of the series, I fell in love right away. I even showed some friends the show, and at the first episode, they also loved it right away. I don't know anyone who hates Mai-HiMe. The show just basically keeps you at the edge of your seat, wondering what's going to happen next. I personally love this show is because one of the characters (I won't mention who), just simply reminds me a lot, and I mean a LOT of myself, and of course there's more to say, but I'll stop there.<br/><br/>If you're bored and want to try and watch a different anime, then watch Mai-HiME. If you want to watch an anime with a mix of action/adventure, drama, comedy, romance and tragedy, this anime is for you! I guarantee that you will laugh at least once during the entire series. Mai-HiMe made me laugh on multiple occasions, which is so very rare, because I never laugh while watching a movie or a show. Highly recommended!
I could go on for hours about how good this is but I'm gonna do itshortI can without spoilers.<br/><br/>1 of my 4 favorite Aime's of all time(My-Hime, Mai Otome, Eureka Seven, Berserk. Can never decide which one I love the most.) My-Hime is just THAT good. Great, fast paced storyline with deep lovable (or hatable :P) characters. Has a couple of unforeseen twists that you will just love, lots of humorwellsoonyou get into the characters - and you will pretty fast.<br/><br/>It also has maybe the best soundtrack I have ever heard to an anime. Not talking about just opening and ending songs (love the ending, find the opening okay) but the background music hitting at the perfect times, gets you hypedall hell in the cool scenes, or tearing up in the sad ones.<br/><br/>I can see why many people compare it to Neon Genesis Evangelion since it also takes place at a high school and involves a lot of teenage school life with all its fun and problems but that is pretty muchfarit goes IMO. My-Hime has a much broader panel of characters and a much more tightly constructed storyline with very few loose ends once it's over (and sorry if I tick off some NGE fans now, cause NGE is a good series with a lot of nostalgia but looking at both series from a distance - putting aside the age difference and just looking at bothAime's - My-Hime is superior all together. NGE did have a better opening song though :D)Also NGE had a much darker view on life all together, not meaning it was more serious, just darker. My-Hime has the dark, sad sideswell but still not in a depressing way. Just the way I felt about comparing those shows at least.

the Eyes of a Ranger full movie in hindi free downloadthe Cowboy Bebop PV: Don't Bother None hindi dubbed free downloaddownload Gumby 1Zombie vs. Incline full movie kickass torrentTekken full movie in hindi free downloadMacGruber online freeJeepers Creepers III full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieTweet It full movie in hindi free download hd 720phindi Bu huo ying xiongPredator full movie hindi download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Moosrvigoreac
Please log in to post a reply.